Book in for a self-guided visit to our Sciencentre where students explore the world of science in an experience-rich environment.
Unleash your students' inner scientist at the Sciencentre. Students will follow their curiosity, ask questions, test their ideas and use their imagination in this fun and experience-rich environment. Explore the world of science through play with 13 interactive stations including:
- Flight test - make a flying machine and test it out
- Newton's cradle - explore how energy can be change from one form into another
- Gravity run - create a long ball run out of tubes, wheels, corner pipes and balls
- Floating ball - see and feel the effect of forces as you keep a ball in a stream of air.
- explore their curiosity as they play with the exhibits
- ask questions, test out their ideas and make observations of what is happening
- design, build and make creations using their imagination
- share their thinking with others and build on new ideas and questions
- apply STEM skills in the Sciencentre and later in our everyday world.
School visit information
See our Visit as a school page for information on visiting the museum and booking a group into a program.
Book your school visit now
Explore additional learning resources related to this program on our Learning Resources platform.
Browse Learning Resources