Join us this school holidays for a Night at the Museum with exclusive after-hours access to explore Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators
, along with a range of fun activities for the whole family!
- Explore Sea Monsters: Prehistoric Ocean Predators with real fossils including a 1.4m Kronosaurus jaw and life-size replicas including a 13m long Elasmosaurus, and a 9m Prognathodon.
- Discover Tropical Queensland with a walk through our Enchanted Rainforest and Mangroves displays, and make yourself At Home in the Tropics.
- Discover the story of the HMS Pandora and immerse yourself in the diving heritage of Australia with the Langley Diving Helmet Collection.
- Paint your own scale-model Kronosaurus snout
- Dance it out in our special Sciencentre Silent Disco
- Meet Pearl the plesiosaur
- Get your face painted like your favourite ancient sea monster
- Snap-up a souvenir in our special Sea Monsters photobooth
Ages: All ages welcome
When: Saturday 30 September 2023
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Where: Museum of Tropical Queensland, 70-102 Flinders St, Townsville City 4810
Cost: Adults $35, Children $20, Families (2 Adults, 2 Children) only $100.
This is a COVID Safe event with limited capacity. Bookings essential.
Our events are cashless, EFTPOS only.
Please note that food and drink are not permitted to be consumed within some exhibitions.